Design and organisation of a bilingual event on competences that brought together eight e-portfolio projects relating to life long learning, employability and learning organisations.
Four conversations were hosted, each conversation beginning with a kick-off discussion from two related e-portfolio projects from different countries.
The e-portfolio movement was building and we thought that such an event could contribute positively to its evolution.
- The eclectic approach united two languages (with simultaneous translation), multiple countries, and organisations in the employment, education and community sectors.
- The event design allowed for the creation of rich conversations, each one beginning with two projects that didn’t know each other, allowing for a powerful dialogue between the participants.
- concept initiation, design and organisation of the presenters and participants
- establishing agreements for partnerships and financing
- organisation of the simultaneous translation and online documentation of the event (video and audio)
- hosting the event
[av_button label=’Conversations 2008′ link=’manually,https://www.percolab.com/conversations2008/index_en.html’ link_target=’_blank’ color=’custom’ custom_bg=’#0087ca’ custom_font=’#ffffff’ size=’medium’ position=’center’ icon_select=’yes’ icon=’17’ font=’entypo-fontello’]
[av_hr class=’invisible’ height=’20’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’]
[av_image src=’http://percolab.com/blog3/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/conversations_duck-300×261.jpg’ attachment=” align=’center’ animation=’top-to-bottom’ link=’manually,https://www.percolab.com/conversations2008/’]