Client: Université de Montréal, Faculty of Environmental Design
Establish a vision and action plan to improve the physical and digital environments of the Environmental Design Faculty (architecture, urbanism, interior design, landscape design, industrial design) so as to better support learning and the faculty. The action plan includes elements for the short term that can be accomplished within the existing building as well as long term priorities that could be implemented in the future building/site.
Given that the technological plan of the faculty needed updating and at the same time there are plans for the faculty to move to a new site a new vision process was put in place that integrates the two.
- A systemic approach that integrates pedagogical practice and organisational model, technological tools and environments and physical space
- Inclusive participatory approach involving students, staff and all five departments
- Design, facilitate, document a series of workshops to support the emerging of a common vision and action plan with the committee
- Consultancy to identify and document inspirational practice
- Observation, interviews and workshops within the faculty.
- Installation of an online space for the project
[av_image src=’http://percolab.com/blog3/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Act1-Motscles.png’ attachment=” align=’center’ animation=’top-to-bottom’ link=”]