Client: Groupe CDH
Design and develop three online environments as pilots:
- Information sharing space to replace the internal information bulletin
- Knowledge base for an integrated approach to all the organisation information related to projects (actors, development phases, documentation etc)
- Online project management space to support team collaboration and documentation during a project.
The pilot projects were born from a desire to update and Stream line information and data flows in a way that is accessible for all.
- Creating a culture of sharing and co-creation within the organisation
- Design and facilitate workshops to clarify standard vocabularies and processes;
- Document needs into specifications;
- Facilitate feedback and best practice sessions ;
Technological architecture and development
- Organise and facilitate data modeling with client team
- Analysis of existing information system and processes
- Design, develop, implement and document the knowledge base system
[av_image src=’http://percolab.com/blog3/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/groupe_cdh_linfo.jpg’ attachment=” align=’center’ animation=’no-animation’ link=”]