We work with businesses, governments, communities, public institutions and non-governmental organizations – people – to tackle the complexity of our shared, emergent future.
Percolab has over 15 years of social innovation experience dedicated to the socio-ecological transition.
Needing to co-create with multiple stakeholders in a complex project?
- Bring collective intelligence to your multi-stakeholders projects.
- Regardless of the scale or depth of your challenge, our co-creation processes help bridge viewpoints, foster buy-in, and generate bold pathways for the future of your initiative.
Download the report on the Annual Congres of preventative medicine doctors of Quebec, Canada
Event planning and facilitation
Organizing an event where you want participants to engage and collaborate effectively?
- Percolab can support the design and facilitation of your next meeting, conference or off-site retreat.
- Our team designs highly participatory and engaging activities to build relationships between participants while accomplishing shared objectives.
Wanting to consult citizens in developing their neighbourhood?
- Engage residents in appreciative and creative processes that address critical issues, build healthy relationships and find realistic solutions.
- Our team will consult directly in your community, offer deep listening to participants and analyze the results to inform your decision-making process.
Are you dreaming of working more collaboratively across your organization and partners?
- We break through silos and vertical groups by offering new and effective collaboration and decision-making methods.
- Whether it’s to increase employee autonomy or to foster equity, diversity and inclusion, we support a culture of healthy collaboration that aligns with your organization’s core purpose.
Training & capacity building
Want to develop yourself, your team or your organization in critical skills for more satisfactory collaboration?
- For over 15 years, Percolab has developed radical practices for collaboration and engagement.
- Help build your team’s skillsets by learning new ways of working.
See our latest offerings
Follow us online
Are you trying to communicate abstract ideas or concepts to a large audience?
- From infographics and live visual capture to explainer videos, we integrate Visual Thinking into all our projects.
- Our designers can support your creative vision and render elaborate and complex subjects accessible to your target audience.
We work across the globe, with offices in Europe and North America. Our services are offered in-person, hybrid or entirely online. Our unique collection of approaches includes the following:
PARTICIPATORY LEADERSHIP AND COLLECTIVE DECISION-MAKING
“How can we make collective decisions and invite everyone into their participatory leadership?”. This question is at the heart of Percolab’s 15 years of developing practices and processes. All these practices and more are incorporated into the international bestseller Going Horizontal, written by Percolab’s co-founder Samantha Slade.
VISUAL THINKING AND GRAPHIC HARVESTING
Design Thinking encourages people to generate new ideas in fun and creative ways. This approach focuses on the end user’s needs while opening our minds to new possibilities. It uses an iterative process to test and improve ideas or concepts that support continuous learning.
WORKING WITH STORIES
To help make sense of complex situations, we work with raw stories of personal experiences. Percolab has developed Listen For… a game based on over a decade of applied research that encourages stories from diverse backgrounds and experiences to widen perspectives and build belonging.
Over 1000 projects delivered, across the world in multiple languages.