Percolab initiated a new coworking space in the heart of Montréal, Québec with a co-operative structure for independent workers, micro-enterprises and community organisations.
Affordable memberships to the fully equipped inspirational space helps individuals have pleasure in their work in a collaborative space and better succeed their projects. Activities of all kinds are organised by members of the coop and add to atmosphere and potential of the space.
- unites individuals from diverse fields of work within a shared space and all the synergy thus created
- persons may work in the space that matches their working need since the space has multiple zones and a flexible and modular
- light and flexible membership formulas offer workers additional freedom in their lives to mix places of work or work in different places in different times of the year.
- project initiation
- founding member of the solidarity co-operative ECTO
- volunteer to complete the project business plan and project financing
- volunteer to find the location and ensure the design and set up of the space
- general accounting on an ongoing basis
- participation on the board of administration (currently presidency)
- financial investment in the initiative
In the media
- Interview with Yves Otis, Le quotidien du travailleur autonome at Radio Canada May 18th, 2010
- Article Coop Ecto: le “co-working” pour briser l’isolement in the online magazine Le Plateau May 26, 2010
- Interview with Yves Otis Outiller le travailleur autonome in the blog le Panoptique March 31st 2010
- Interview Ecto with Samantha Slade and Diane Ouellet at the Chaîne de communication solidaire December 2009