Percolab is a match for people who want to work in a multi-disciplinary self-managing mobile team with an entrepreneurial culture and a focus on co-learning and experimentation (a lovely mix between freelance and traditional employee).
Percolab invites professionals to join as associates. Working with Percolab means you:
- Lead the projects you want, develop new business streams, cultivate freedom.
- Bring your whole self to work.
- Delve into self-management. Co-govern the organisation.
- Join an organization with 10 years of experience and a client portfolio.
- Benefit from shared infrastructure and ressources.
- Leverage your skills with a team of competent and experienced colleagues.
- Co-learn the organisation of the future, prototype your way into a future that makes sense.
- Collective resilience – bringing in work for each other and being there for each other.
- Together we make an honourable living working locally and internationally
- Generate greater impact
Everyone in the team has roles, equal decision making power, and a space to explore their passions while earning an honourable living in a vibrant collective. The shift towards self-management can involve a steep learning curve and can indeed be quite challenging, as it requires breaking out of a pattern of command and control organizational behaviour. It is also immensely enriching both professionally and personally.
Other ways of being involved with percolab
Intern: involvement for a specific period of time with a predetermined scope of work. We aim to welcome 3 interns a year, honorariums are context specific. To express your interest in an internship, please reach out to info [at] percolab.com
Collaborator: We work with external collaborators on specific projects. Invitations can come from us or from you.
The first step is for us to get to know each other. This can mean participating in our events, reaching out to organize a meetup or speaking to a team member about the nuts and bolts of working with us.
We are curious to know:
i) how your story connects to percolab.
ii) what kinds of project you are excited to work on.
iii) anything else you would like to share.
Reach out // info [at] percolab.com