Percolab is a match for people who want to work in a multi-disciplinary self-managing mobile team with an entrepreneurial culture and a focus on co-learning and experimentation (a lovely mix between freelance and traditional employee). The company exists as a future of work lab.
Percolab invites professionals to join as associates. Working with percolab means you:
- Lead the projects you want, develop new business streams, cultivate freedom.
- Bring your whole self to work.
- Delve into self-management. Co-govern the organisation.
- Join an organization with 10 years of experience and a client portfolio.
- Benefit from shared infrastructure and ressources.
- Leverage your skills with a team of competent and experienced colleagues.
- Co-learn the organisation of the future, prototype your way into a future that makes sense.
- Collective resilience – bringing in work for each other and being there for each other.
- Together we make an honourable living working locally and internationally
- Generate greater impact
Everyone in the team has roles, equal decision making power, and a space to explore their passions while earning an honourable living in a vibrant collective. The shift towards self-management can involve a steep learning curve and can indeed be quite challenging, as it requires breaking out of a pattern of command and control organizational behaviour. It is also immensly enriching both professionally and personally.
Other ways of being involved with percolab
Intern: involvement for a specific period of time with a predetermined scope of work. We aim to welcome 3 interns a year, honorariums are context specific. To express your interest in an internship, please reach out to info [at] percolab.com
Collaborator: We work with external collaborators on specific projects. Invitations can come from us or from you.