We accompany organisations to step into their emerging future with
as we shift to a new paradigm in working, learning and bee-ing…
with strong capacities…
participatory and collaborative
open and creative
agile and adaptable
sharing and prototyping
to DO and LEARN together.
People and the planet first.
Collaboration is the key.
We are smarter than me.
Learn, learn, learn. Then learn some more.
Technology is a means. Not an end.
Working with complexity doesn’t have to be complicated.
Manifestos we support
Open design Manifesto [PDF]
Happy Manifesto [PDF]
We collaborate with . . .
- Art of Hosting: International community and practice for working in complexity for the common good. We participate actively in both the local and international community. (See initiatives)
- Centre de documentation sur l’éducation des adultes et la condition féminine (CDÉACF) : (Documentation centre on adult education and the status of women): percolab participated in a Canada-wide research project on essential skills.
- Communautique: Community-based organization supporting civic participation through the use of technology. We actively contribute to the development of the citizen Living Lab named MandaLab.
- Corporation de développement économique et communautaire Centre-Sud/Plateau Mont-Royal (CDEC CS/PMR) (Community economic development corporation) : Allies in the local development of our neighbourhood and our city.
- Groupe de travail sur les normes (GTN-Québec): GTN- Québec (Standards working group): an expert-driven group on standards and norms in education. Yves Otis has been an active participant since the group’s onset.
- L’Institut de coopération pour l’éducation des adultes (ICÉA) (The cooperative Institute for adult education): A civil society organization that, gathers educational players in the field of adult education with the objective of promoting lifelong learning.
- Monkey Business and Team Academy network (Finland): Innovative entrepreneurial programs based on action learning. We have regular learning skypes.
- Montréal Ouvert: Grassroots initiative advocating for open access to civic date in the Montreal region.
- Team Factory (France): Our friends in action learning as a leverage for organisations and entrepreneurship.