Support the design process of a new generation online Learning, teaching and collaborating environment for the students and staff of the University of Montreal (40,000 students and 5,000 teaching staff and researchers).
The University of Montréal, faced with the need to develop a new techno-pedagogical support system to replace WebCT set up a structured process to explore the best and most innovative way forward.
- Use-case based approach and involvement of all the faculties
Percolab’s role :
- Change management/ facilitator
- Design, facilitate, document workshops for to support the emerging of a common vision in a context of innovation and change management on topics such as ePortfolios, digital world and the future of universities and contextualised action based learning;
- Consultancy for the development of a communication strategy and communication tools ;
- Expert advice for the development of use cases and production of technical specifications.
Methodologies and tools: