Design and organisation of a bilingual event on competences that brought together eight e-portfolio projects relating to life long learning, employability and learning organisations.
Four conversations were hosted, each conversation beginning with a kick-off discussion from two related e-portfolio projects from different countries.
The e-portfolio movement was building and we thought that such an event could contribute positively to its evolution.
- The eclectic approach united two languages (with simultaneous translation), multiple countries, and organisations in the employment, education and community sectors.
- The event design allowed for the creation of rich conversations, each one beginning with two projects that didn’t know each other, allowing for a powerful dialogue between the participants.
- concept initiation, design and organisation of the presenters and participants
- establishing agreements for partnerships and financing
- organisation of the simultaneous translation and online documentation of the event (video and audio)
- hosting the event
Segments: Community organisation | Education | Public administration | Work and Employment
Methodologies and tools: Conversation