New Ways of Working: Authors Fishbowl Discussion
- Aaron Dignan, Brave New Work
- Karin Tenelius & Lisa Gill, Moose Heads on the Table: Stories about self-managing organisations from Sweden
- Pim de Morree, Corporate Rebels: Make Work More Fun
- Richard Bartlett, Patterns for Decentralised Organising
- Samantha Slade, Going Horizontal and Percolab cofounder
- Susan Basterfield, Better Work Together
This event has been described as “The Woodstock of self-management!” by Reinventing Work co-founder Mike Dunn 🕺🏾.
*You’ll get the most out of the event if you attend with a few colleagues (ideally including leaders) and schedule a catch up after the event to discuss what landed and what you might try / change. So do invite your team along and definitely invite your boss!
After the one hour authors fishbowl conversation there will be the option to stay on for a further 30 minutes to digest and discuss your reflections in groups.
See you there,